cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register for myvirginmedia

rcvm
Joining in

I used to have virgin media in an old house, then moved away. Bought a house recently and got virginmedia again, however I cannot register my email to view any bills, as I just get a message when I try saying "We're sorry to see you go. Now you’ve left us, we’ve closed your account and you can no longer register for My Virgin Media." How am I supposed to view bills if I cannot create an account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi rcvm

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you have been unable to register for an online account. 

We would be happy to attempt to transfer the details over to your new account but we would just need to confirm a few details via private message. 

I will pop this over to you now and you will be able to access the message via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

88 REPLIES 88

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The VM Forum Team may be able to get the old details transferred to the new account for you.  Otherwise use a different email address to register the account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi rcvm

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you have been unable to register for an online account. 

We would be happy to attempt to transfer the details over to your new account but we would just need to confirm a few details via private message. 

I will pop this over to you now and you will be able to access the message via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

TahirMalik
Joining in

I've got the exact same issue, left virgin media last year and came back and set everything up today which is working fine but I get the same error as the original poster when trying to set up a new account. 

Can someone please help?

Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try changing your default browser and trying the registration link again. 

TahirMalik
Joining in

Thanks for the reply.

Tried that but still same message.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi rcvm, 

Thanks for sticking with us via private message on this one. 

I'm glad things are all resolved for you now. If you have any further issues, please pop back and let us know so we can help you further. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi TahirMalik, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're also having an issue with this. It looks like we missed your post originally. 

I'm happy to take a look at things for you but will need to confirm some information with you aswell as pass data protection. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have the same problem as still using same email address can anyone help?

Hi @Allsopk, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns.

I'm going to pop you a PM to discuss this in further detail so I can give you the support that you need.

Please expect the PM to arrive shortly and respond when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W