cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register for My VirginMedia

MattE1984
Dialled in

As the customer service I've received for the last 3 weeks is frankly appalling and has ended with me being asked to post here I can't be bothered to explain everything again for the 100th time!

Someone from VM please read this thread and tell me when my problem will be resolved and how a WiFi booster was the fix for my complaint.

https://twitter.com/MatthewEwers/status/1589593252935897088?s=20&t=JVhcdQLw0LVbFVf9FA9y-w

63 REPLIES 63

Hi Rob,

When you said as soon as possible, I assumed you meant within the week?! What's the VM definition of as soon as possible so I can realign my expectations?!

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @MattE1984 

Thanks for your response

I'm chasing this up for you now and you should receive a response soon, my apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Travis,

What's soon in VM terms? As soon as possible wasn't within a week so clearly my expectations are unreasonable.

I need my expectations managing now we're in month 5 of this issue.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @MattE1984 

Thanks for your response

I've just had a response from Hetty and she'll be making contact with you shortly, thanks for your patience with this.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

kiki69
On our wavelength

Coming upto 4 weeks still waiting for my enquiry to be sorted, so I can get this damn account created.

Private messages aren't getting anywhere, manager still hasnt rang me and IT god knows what they doing/

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kiki69 

Thanks for your response

I can see you're currently in a private message with my colleague, they'll be back in touch as soon as possible

Travis_M
Forum Team

Hi @Travis_M

Appears shortly is in excess of 24 hours, again my expectation and the reality are out of kilter.

My patience has evaporated!

I need a deadline for when someone will be contacting me, not a vague "as soon as possible" or "shortly" as these are clearly meaningless.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @MattE1984 

Thanks for your response

As advised I've already spoken to Hetty and she's advised that she'll be in touch soon - please do not worry as this has not been forgotten about and we'll have a response for you soon

Travis_M
Forum Team

Sorry did I not make myself clear? My patience has evaporated due to the lack of apparent effort to resolve this FIVE months after I raised it.

"As soon as possible" "Shortly" and other such non committal time frames are no longer acceptable it is nearly a month since I promptly responded to the last email I had from Hetty.

It's a week since Rob told me I'd be contacted as soon as possible.

Over 24 hours since you told me I'd be contacted shortly.

This entire experience has been littered with misinformation and false promises of contact that doesn't come unless I instigate it so forgive me if everytime another day goes by without this being dealt with I believe it is forgotten.

So I ask again, please commit to when I will be contacted by?

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @MattE1984,

Thanks for coming back to us. I completely understand your frustration and we apologise that this has been your experience with us. This is not the service we aim to provide for our customers.

Hetty is currently out of the office, but will be back in over the weekend. I've contacted her about this situation and requested that you're contacted tomorrow when she's in the office.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team