Menu
AndyRHT
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can't register for My Virgin or access On Demand/Catch Up

Hi,

I joined Virgin Media on Wednesday. 

I still can't sign up for a My Virgin Media account, it says my details are incorrect when they aren't because I have an email with all of them listed. 

On top of that I can't access On Demand or Catch Up on my new V6 box, if I go to the sections from the Home screen they are just blank. 

Any help would be appreciated .

Cheers

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't register for My Virgin or access On Demand/Catch Up

@AndyRHT would really need to have a chat with customer services via 150 / 0345 454 1111 to check account to make sure everything is matching on backend..

as for the V6 is that wired/wireless to the hub?, since this needs connection

--------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up on kudos. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution, but only do this once issue has been resolved.
0 Kudos
AndyRHT
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I plugged in the Ethernet cable that's attached to the fibre cable into both devices so as far as I'm aware it should all be connected. 

Cheers

0 Kudos
AndyRHT
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I've tried calling about the account issue but I just get told to wait a few more days, which shouldn't be an issue because I know people who have been able to register an account immediately.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi AndyRHT, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

Apologies to hear you were having an issue with a few things when you first joined. 

Since posting how have things been? 

Checking the VM status, it looks as though you've since been successful in registering. Can you confirm this? 

How is the On Demand and Catch up going now?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
AndyRHT
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Yes, I've managed to make an account . On Demand is now working but Catch Up isn't. 

Also, the Virgin TV app isn't working. Screenshot_20180809-124717.png

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi AndyRHT

I'm sorry for the continued problems you're experiencing with your Catch Up service. 

Just to double check, are you trying to access this content from your set top box? Testing the box from our end shows no errors at the moment so I hope that means there has been some improvement since your post? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos