cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register - You can't use that password. Please choose another.

KIrene
Just joined

Hi,

I can't register an account due to the message above. My email address is all letters/numbers with no special characters. Can someone help please?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Anlare
Tuning in

Hello,

I cant help but I am having exactly the same issue, I am talking to support who are telling me they cant help. Its very frustrating and has frightened my elderly mother who has been deluged with spam from this account. 

I'll let you know if i get a resolution

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Klrene, thanks for posting on our help forum about your online registration issue.

We're sorry to see you've faced problems with creating a password that's accepted for your online account with us, did you know you can now create passwords that are between 8 and 60 characters long, including letters, numbers AND special characters?
Would you please check and tell us if the same error happens when you try registering on this link here from a different device and/or browser?

Please, also try to avoid any easy words or number combos such as 1234 and try creating your password one more time.
Let us know if it doesn't work for you still, we'll be happy to assist further with this.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs