cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to VM

dillygaf
Joining in

I'm having a nightmare to try & change my email contact details. Yesterday at 08:44 I spoke to Marion? who confirmed that she had changed my contact email, evidently this was not the case. So I called again this morning & spoke to Reggie? who confirmed that he would give me a temporary password that would allow me to log into my account (which I haven't been able to do) & then change my contact email, yet again an abject failure. Can someone at Virgin Media please give me some appropriate help to solve this urgent matter. Everytime I try to change my password it wont recognise it as valid. How can I be presented with a temporary password the dosen't work? I need help.

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @dillygaf

Thank you so much for your first post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here! 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your My Virgin Media services and I fully understand how frustrating this must have been! 

I would be more than happy to take a look into this with you via a PM, I'll pop one across now. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.