cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to my account

Nope
On our wavelength

Clicking the "Sign In" button does nothing. No error message, it simply doesn't do anything.

16 REPLIES 16

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Nope, 

Thank you for your post. 

I assume here that you're referring to your online account, through the website? Have you been able to try this on a different browser? Does nothing happen at all - does anything move or look like it's doing anything at all. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Nope
On our wavelength

The "My Virgin Media" thing. I want to see why you charged me over a tenner "usage charges".

Same thing with a different browser. Nothing happens at all.

I rather suspect it is because you expect me to give away personal information to google. Perhaps you'd like to explain to everyone why they should do that.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Nope,

Thanks for posting.
Sorry to see you have trouble logging to your online account via a browser. Could you please advise if you are able to log on via the MyVM App instead of a browser?
Also, you may try the following steps:

1. Delete cache and cookies, then tr-try logging from browser here.
2. Reset your online password, then re-try logging on MyVM.

Please, make sure the new password meets all the requirements.

Let us know if any of the above has worked for you, so we can see how we can help.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Nope
On our wavelength

I don't have the "MyVM app".

Cache and cookies are deleted every time I close my browser, so no difference there.

Resetting my password will do no good if nothing is actually sent to your servers, which it is not.

Thanks for coming back to us Nope,

Can we ask if you have ever been able to sign into your online account? When did you register for this?

Are you unbale to download the Virgin Media app via the Google play store or Apple store?

Kind regards Jodi. 

Nope
On our wavelength

Yes I previously could.

No I am not interested in your app that could read all kinds of information from my phone. Nice try.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply. 

If you do not wish to try download that app, can you please try accessing your account via a different device? 

We would also recommend making sure that the device you are currently using is up to date with software. 

Thanks,

Nat

Nope
On our wavelength

I have one "device", and that is the one I am trying to log in with. So no, I can't try another one.

And thanks, yes, everything is "up to date".

There are four other similar reports just on the first page of this section of the forum. Stop blaming the customer, and fix the problem.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I can see no blame being placed to yourself - apologies if you feel that way. 

We're not aware of any customers pressing the sign in button on the website and nothing happens. Could you screen shot the error you're having please. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.