cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t create an account

TheRevs9
Joining in

Hi,

I have been with VM for two months and still unable to create an account. I receive the same error that everyone else receives when creating a new account. “You can’t use that password. Please choose another” 

I have attempted all different variations with VM’s suggestions in mind (8-10, no special characters etc.) but still no success. 

I have also cleared my cookies and cache and tried different browsers/devices with no success.

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey TheRevs9,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account creation, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message TheRevs9.

I have now raised this with our IT support team and I will be back in touch once I have a further update from them.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Sorry for the delays in getting this sorted, the support team have confirmed that you should be able to register for your account now. Please could you try to register and let me know if it works for you or not.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven,

All working now, thanks for sorting! 

Thanks for coming back to let me know TheRevs9, glad that we could get it sorted for you now but sorry that it took so long for us to get it sorted for you.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L