cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t create account

razvvasiliu
Joining in

Hi there,

I've had the same issue that the everyone had and I suspect it's the same cause - that I was previously with Virgin, I called VM since Friday 20/ 05 / 2022, and tried to use my email as the sign-in email and it's generates this error code. 

I've tried multiple times on multiple devices, clearing cookies, using different browsers - all that jazz. 

Could an IT ticket be raised regarding this please?

Thanks!

Alex

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Razvvasiliu,

Sorry to hear you are having an issue with registering for your new VM account. 

Indeed, as you suspected this might be due to the same email address having been used as a username on an old account in the past. 

Best way to find out if this is the case, on the login page type your email address in and hit the ''forgot my password'' button as if you were already registered, then see if the email is already in use.

Also, can you tell us which link you are trying to register on and what is the error message you get when you do this?

Please, lastly try this link here and see if this works for you as we changed it to restore issue recently?

Let us know if any of the above helped or feel free to pop back and ask for further help if you need it. 

We are here to support you 🙂

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I’ve tried all the hints but without no success. 
could you please please help me. 

Thanks confirming 🙂

So I can get a few details from you I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm