cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't consent contractual documents

Laurie17
Joining in

I keep getting a text messages telling me to consent contractual documents but when I click on the link to open it says surname not recognised and I am unable to view. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Laurie17,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Apologies for the issues faced here, is this regarding a new installation?

Regards,

Kain

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Laurie17
Joining in

Same problem type name tick I'm not a robot and has red line not recognised. Did full name with capital at beginning of each and small characters for the rest still nothing got two messages on 3rd April and one again on 8th still won't work 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Laurie17,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Apologies for the issues faced here, is this regarding a new installation?

Regards,

Kain

Laurie17
Joining in

Yes, I was referred by a friend to start a contract with you, I was on the phone for nearly 2 hours going slowly through details ect, a few days went by and got the important messages telling me to confirm the agreements etc and I put my name in and no matter how many ways I try and do it, it says every time surname not recognised.

I'm due for my subscription to start on the 2nd of May.

Thanks for coming back to us Laurie17. Did you agree consent with the agent that you spoke to over the phone?

If so, they would have set your contract up to start on the 2nd, if you did provide consent.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Laurie17
Joining in

I can't remember I gave bank details and did credit check. Set up a date for installation. Was on phone for 2hrs.

Thanks for coming back to us Laurie17, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L