cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t change my contact number

slogess
Dialled in

Can’t seem to change my contact telephone number using the app or on the web MyVirginMedia I open account details click edit on the phone number input the correct number press save and just get a message saying sorry the changes you made were not saved please try again.

Any help would be appreciated.

221 REPLIES 221

Hi DMJH,

Thanks for the private message, your mobile number has now been updated as requested.

If you have any further queries, please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi 

Thanks very much, Jodi

You're very welcome @DMJH and I will be sure to pass on your thanks to Jodie.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi,

I am also unable to change my contact number, please can someone advise.

Regards

Me too

Why is this so difficult?? I have read all the comments/queries, surely its simple thing to do. So many people unable to change their number, WHY??!! Come on Virgin, this needs sorting. I have moved jobs and got a new number

Hi Golive36, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble issues updating your contact number. We can update this on your account with us however I will need to confirm some information with you. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi PRudd, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're also having an issue. 

I'll also need to confirm some information with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi PRudd, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message with your details. 

I have updated the contact number on your account and also raised a ticket with IT for them to look in to this for you. 

If you have any further issues, please let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Thank you

alongtoo
Joining in

Need help too with my account, can't change the contact number.