cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t change my contact number

slogess
Dialled in

Can’t seem to change my contact telephone number using the app or on the web MyVirginMedia I open account details click edit on the phone number input the correct number press save and just get a message saying sorry the changes you made were not saved please try again.

Any help would be appreciated.

221 REPLIES 221

Hey IssueResloution, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you are still getting messages to the old number.

I would like to look into this for you, so I am going to send you a PM.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

And can you look into my issue as well?

Sugar239
Joining in

I am having the same issue. Thanks 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Sugar239, 

Thank you for your post 🙂 

I will send you over a private message so we can confirm some details! 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Hi

I'm having the same problem - are you able to help me too please?

Hi Sweep1984,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry that you're unable to change your contact number through your online account. We are facing some difficulties with this currently which is stopping customers form making the change.

I will happily take some details from you and get this updated on your behalf. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

I am having the same issue too.  I have an appointment booked for an engineer to come out on Monday but the contact number is out of date and i cant updated in case they need to contact me.

Hi @RJ6767

Thanks for posting, I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I'm having the same problem - are you able to help me too please?

Hi kevinliu128, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue updating your contact number. 

We can certainly check this out for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs