cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't cancel engineer appointment

orangedinosaur
Joining in

Hi,

I'm trying to cancel an an engineer appointment that I made when we got a total loss of service yesterday. Services are back up and running now but when I go to the App it doesn't show an option to cancel, only to reschedule. When going to the same area on the website it doesn't show any appointments at all!

Has anyone found a way of cancelling an engineer appointment online?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi orangedinosaur, 

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums!

Pleased to hear your services are now back up and running! I'll pop you over a private message now so I can arrange for the visit to be cancelled. If the visit is within the next 24 hours, this may be why you've been unable to cancel online.

Look out for my message over at the purple envelope 🙂

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi orangedinosaur, 

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums!

Pleased to hear your services are now back up and running! I'll pop you over a private message now so I can arrange for the visit to be cancelled. If the visit is within the next 24 hours, this may be why you've been unable to cancel online.

Look out for my message over at the purple envelope 🙂

Beth

I got here after searching how to cancel an engineer appointment for tomorrow. Shame that the answer went into a private message.

Can someone please help me cancel the appointment.  I had network issues for the last few days, and everything appears to be working now.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @lucas_o0,

I am glad to hear this is all backup and running, have you checked here on your My Virgin Media account, you can cancel or change your appointments under orders and appointments.

Thanks,

Zoie

Hi Zoie,

Thanks for answering my question. Just seeing the answer today.  I don't log in often.