cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t activate Netflix

Mrsploppy
Joining in

Upgraded to volt bundle but can’t activate my Netflix account which is included. Really annoying. Is there an update on this known issue?

14 REPLIES 14

Tractorboy
Rising star

There are many posts you can read here on this subject..

No there is no update to this problem that has been ongoing for 3 weeks now !

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mrsploppy, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums 🙂 

I am so sorry to hear you are having issues with Netflix on your account. 

Did you receive an activation email? 

Zoie

0F98F449-F814-4B78-8ED0-AD5720E2EFBC.png

1B4D146D-83CA-4A40-9ECF-518CA9CA8628.png

Hi

No I haven’t received an email (I’ve checked junk and not in there either)   When I log into the app I can see “Activate Netflix”, but just get an error message every time I do. This is really not on as I’m still having to pay for my existing Netflix subscription until it gets sorted. Customer services are useless and have no clue. 
Thanks

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for all your info on this, I know this must be extremely aggravating. 

I have sent this over to our team to investigate what has happened.

Zoie

This has been going on for 3 weeks now , surely the team should know what has happened by now ?

Ok thank you Zoie.
By the way, in the error message it says to try to activate via set top box. This doesn’t work either, it just signs me in to my current existing Netflix subscription, nowhere to link my current subscription to my Volt included subscription?? I look forward ti hearing back with the solution……hopefully. 

Thanks

I understand this is an old thread but just in case someone else is having issues.....

I had the same issue, the link wasn't working - basically I did it on my top box. Use the APP on the actual top box and not your smart tv. Make sure you log out of Netflix, then close the app, then open the app up again and it 'should' work. It asked me whether I would like to link my account to my virgin account, then even asked me as I was previously on premium if I wanted the standard package provided by Virgin to be included and they would add it to my virgin bill for ease. Bingo, good luck 😉

Hi there @deanasfreddie

Thank you so much for your post and for the advise this is very much appreciated and we do hope it can help someone else! 

Thank you again and we are so glad to hear that this is now working for you. 

What about the people who haven’t received any link to access Netflix?