cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access account or reset password

kkkamy13
Joining in

Hi,

I'm trying to access my Virgin Media account so I can see previous bills, but can't reset my password. I actually haven't been able to access these since the start of the contract, 17 months ago....

When I try to reset I get this message:

"You can’t reset your password online right now, as you don’t have additional details set up on your account"

This then directs me to call the generic customer care line, which I have tried and there are no clear options for discussing a password reset so I just keep getting cut off or left on hold.

I have used this email on a previous virgin media set-up (from when I was at university), so hoping that it is just a bit of confusion causing this?

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @kkkamy13 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced these issues regarding your My Virgin Media account, just to confirm have you registered the account for My Virgin Media first?

Thanks again

Thanks for looking at this post Ashleigh - I've just double checked to be sure and attempted to register for a My Virgin Media account, but it says there is already one connected with my email address. So yes already registered just cannot access or reset password currently.

No problem and thank you so much for checking, let me pop you a PM so we can take a look on our end and see what we can arrange. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.