Menu
arrgee1991
Super solver
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can’t Upgrade? Computer says no.

Went online today to check out what the cost would be to upgrade from player tv to full house tv.

Was told I can’t upgrade because my prior cancellation of Premier Sports prevents it.

Seems odd that Virgin don’t want to upgrade me and get more money, but what the heck, I will save my pennies for a month until my Premier Sports subscription expires.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t Upgrade? Computer says no.

Hi Arrgee1991, 

I'm sorry that you're currently unable to upgrade online, I can appreciate the frustration. 

It would be because there is a pending order to disconnect your premier sports, however we would be able to have a look at what is available and at what cost for you over the phone if you change your mind. Just give us a call on 150/0345 454 1111 and we'll be happy to help. 

Let us know if you need anything else. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Super solver
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Emma_C wrote:

Hi Arrgee1991, 

I'm sorry that you're currently unable to upgrade online, I can appreciate the frustration. 

It would be because there is a pending order to disconnect your premier sports, however we would be able to have a look at what is available and at what cost for you over the phone if you change your mind. Just give us a call on 150/0345 454 1111 and we'll be happy to help. 

Let us know if you need anything else. 

@Emma_C not sure what you mean by me changing my mind.  I was told on chat I could not upgrade unless I cancelled the cancellation of Premier Sports. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry for any confusion caused with our last post.

I'm going to pop you a private message to see what I can do to help 🙂

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos