Menu
TechStuffEtc
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can't Register online account

I can't register online with my area reference and account number... It just refreshes the page when I hit register with no error. Ironically when I call them for support they ask for account stuff that I don't have yet... Because I can't register. Shocking service

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't Register online account

Hi TechStuffEtc,

I'm sorry to hear you were having trouble registering your My Virgin Media account, I know how frustrating these things can be.

Having looked into this for you it seems there was an issue with the system at the time you were trying to register as we had a few other reports from customer who have since been able to register.

If you haven't already, please can you have another go at registering here: https://virg.in/myVM and let us know if you need any further support.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
JamesMoss21
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't Register online account

I received my new internet box a couple of days ago but I've been having this same issue since I was given my account number and area reference, which was over a week ago. Very disappointing. 

0 Kudos