Menu
JamParaiso
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't Register in My Virgin Media Account!!!

Hi Virgin Media,

We've been trying to register for hours but the screen keep on kicking me back on the same page. Can you give us an advice on what to do? As we need to set up our account. I see that lots of people are complaining about this matter, but you are not giving precise steps on what's the best to do. Some complaints are week or months old, but still you cant address the issue and guide us.

If you can help us sort this out, kindly give me a PM. That would be appreciated greatly.

Thanks and Regards.

PS. I attached a screenshot of the page that keeps on haunting me, and I already tried on different browser, same results.

Screenshot 2019-10-13 at 00.10.14.png

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't Register in My Virgin Media Account!!!

Hi JamParaiso, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry you're having some issues registering for an online account, it's not what we like to hear. 

So I can appreciate that you've already tried another browser, can I ask if you've tried another device?

Can you confirm what device you're using to try and create the account? 

Do you get any error messages or does it just go back to the set up screen? 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
JamParaiso
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma,

Thanks for the reply and for the warm welcome.

I already tried it on the mobile (iOS) and desktop (Mac OS and Windows 10) version of Safari and Google Chrome and renders me the same results no error messages or whatsoever, it just gives me the same page over and over again. If there is a error message, that would be helpful doesn’t it? But nothing.

Am I missing something? Does your registration page requires another browser, version or operating system that I didn't mention?

Thanks and regards,

Jam

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi JamParaiso,

Thanks for coming back to us. It's potentially an IT ticket that needs raising, so I'll need to do a few tests and confirm. As this will need security to be passed, I will need to do this via PM.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos