cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Access "Track my Complaint" on website

Horacethree
On our wavelength

I have an ongoing complaint with VM and until two days ago the "Track my Complaint" option would show the complaint.  For the past two days it will not even log into that section - click on the option, the VM logo whirls for a couple of seconds on a blank screen and then I am returned to the home page of my account.  Is this happening for anyone else?  I know the forum team member said they would take over the complaint but I would have expected to be able to log in to the area even if they had removed the open complaint.  Any suggestions?  Thanks

23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup just got the same (although I have no open complaint). 

Thanks Cardiffman - not just me then.  Will keep an eye on it and if it's not back in a few days I will email the complaints department if only to make sure my complaint is kept open!

Anonymous
Not applicable

The website is in a state of constant flux and turmoil. Best of luck 👍🍀

Yes I get the same , I do have an open complant..

Anonymous
Not applicable

What service does yours concern Tractorboy? 😉

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for any issues faced Horacethree,

Welcome back to the community.

Can I ask what the complaint is regarding?

Thanks,

Kain

@Kain_W the issue is not really the complaint - I raised a complaint which I was able to track it via "Track my Complaint" and now I can't.  I was told by one of your colleagues here on the forum that they were taking control of it.  I was concerned that my complaint had disappeared from my account details and so had been closed without the problem having been fixed.  If it's happening to everyone I will just wait and see if you get your website working correctly in the next few days.  Thanks

Once again Virgin are having IT issues , there is Netflix , customer log in problems , web links , email hosting etc.

The ability of this Company to resolve non major IT problems in a reasonable time frame on a regular basis worries me as a customer. What happens if something major happens ?

I have already moved my email from Virgin as I have no confidence in the operations / management of this Company at present !

Virgin need an urgent / serious review of their IT departments performance .

@Tractorboy wrote:

Snip…

What happens if something major happens ?

well, be honest, what do you think will happen?

I have already moved my email from Virgin as I have no confidence in the operations / management of this Company at present !

Wise!

Virgin need an urgent / serious review of their IT departments performance .

what and spend money, better used for executive pay? What sort of communist are you?😀