cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i change my cancellation date?

saeed2
Joining in

I have my current cancellation date set for the 16th March but would like it to be change to the 23rd March. Is it possible for me to have it changed or do i have to stick to my current date?

Thank you in advance 

S

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi saeed2,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we will be more than happy to reschedule your disconnections for you, this would mean there will be charges for this period, so I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi saeed2,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, glad I was able to help by extending your Disconnection date, if you need any further support or need it extending further, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

vgr204419
Joining in
i want to move my insultion date forward

Hi there @vgr204419 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

Just to confirm, do you mean you wish to change your cancellation date? If so, when you are cancelling your services we do require a minimum of 30 days notice for an account to be cancelled.

Let us know if you need any further help, we'll be happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

i want to change my insulation date please can u help me