Menu
Candy36639
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Call recordings

Hi.  Please can u tell me how to obtain the call recording from my last call to virgin media

0 Kudos
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Call recordings

Here's Virgin's data protection policy which includes this information..

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/privacy-policy

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Be aware that:

• not all calls are recorded and, of those that are, are purged after 180 days (AFAIK)
  • agent notes added to your account can also be requested

FYI: ICO - Your rights to get copies of your data

To expedite the request process include your name, address, and account number in your communication to:

dpo@virginmedia.co.uk

or:

Data Protection
Team Virgin Media Limited
PO Box 333
SWANSEA
SA7 9BB
0 Kudos
Candy36639
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply’s guys.    I’m just super gutted.   I was spoken to like a peice  of trash today on the phone by. UJWAL  from customer services.    He told me he won’t send an engineer.   That. “ he doesn’t care “ that our broadband is not working    And nor will his manager   When I asked to speak to manager he got all irate.   Then kept me waiting. Then came back to the phone after speaking to his manager  to tell me his manager is not in. And will have to call me back soon.     I’m still waiting for that call.   I used to work for virgin media   And know exactly what goes down that end.  Just a shame I’m on this end now.   But million %  if any of my team spoke to someone how he spoke to me   They would be sacked on spot.  Coz these are not the values Richard wanted for his company    They weren’t when virgin first launched  when they took over from ntl.  (I was there. Good old days). And they aren’t now.   We will be leaving virgin now after this    And  hope that someone picks this up.   Has a listen to the call.  Then go wash UJWAL ‘s mouth out 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Candy36639 wrote:

…  They would be sacked on spot.  Coz these are not the values Richard wanted for his company   …

Was it ever his company: Virgin brands: What does Richard Branson really own?  No.

Consider following the complaint process for redress to your grievance.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Tom_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Candy36639,

I am really sorry to hear about your experience with this and would like to discuss it further with you.

I am going to send you a PM so we can confirm some details.

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos