Menu
saf47456
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Cabling on Stock Road Billericay

Is there any update on when the cabling for Stock Road Billericay will be completing, I signed up to the updates month ago and have heard nothing, will this are be cabled or not full post code is CM12 0BQ

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cabling on Stock Road Billericay

Hi saf47456

I'm afraid not right now

We have plans we put in place for this area but we have been halted in this with 3rd parties involvement and at this moment in time we are not able to say if this is likely to continue.

By all means pop back in a month or so but I checked up on Billericay for another customer last week and I know this information is valid for the present.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
noakhill
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey Karen,

Would this also be true for CM12 9UX as the cabling on our street went past us a fair few weeks ago but it says it is not available whereas a postcode up the road says it is available.

I have also signed up to cablemystreet as well and know a fair few people including my neighbours would sign straight up to this.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi moakhill,

Thanks for your post and it's great to hear that you are looking at having Virgin Media installed.

As much as we would love to be able to install everybody, sometimes it's just not possible. 

We have a full 2018 roll out planned as well as most of 2019 too but we won't be doing any more in-filling now. Checking your postcode, you're not in our plans.

This may change going in to 2019 so as soon as there are plans to install your area we shall let you know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
saf47456
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen

In relation to the cabling in stock road can you check if virgin is going to be installed for CM120BQ as I did not meantion this in my original post, fingers crosssd

Many thanks

Scott
0 Kudos
noakhill
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Kath,

Thanks for getting back to me and its a shame we arent in the plans. Living in the street with the 14th worst Internet in the country is painful as you can imagine.

I have actually spoken to the business department and hopefully they will be able to provide me with a connection.

Thanks again.
0 Kudos
Janettez
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cabling on Noak Hill Road Billericay

Hi, please can someone from Virgin forum team tell me when subscribing will be an option?  Cables were laid last year but I've heard nothing since then. I'm at CM12 9UN and our business is suffering due to poor performance. We're desperate to switch to Virgin.  I've registered at Cable My Street but there must be some way to get an update?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys, 

Thanks for your continued posts regarding wanting Virgin Media in your area Smiley Happy

There are some areas where some streets have been cabled and others haven't so your issue isn't as uncommon as you'd think however plans have been abandoned due to budgeting reasons. 

For the foreseeable future there are no plans to connect your street to the Network. 

As mentioned previously we already have a full 2018 roll out planned as well as most of 2019 too but we won't be doing any more in-filling now. 

If this changes, we'll let you know.

Apologies. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos