cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cable trip hazard

MikeFle
Joining in

Hi.

I am not the account owner but owner of a building where the are multiple Virgin media installations. 

The cables are a trip hazard.  When I explained this to customer services and added that there are elderly people at the property (for whom death often follows a fall) I was told that an engineer will be attending in two weeks.

Also I asked for a complaint to be raised but I am unsure of this has happened.  I understand I should have received a C number which I have not been given.

Please can someone contact me about this urgently.

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Posting up some photos of the issue can help the VM forum team get a better idea of the scale/scope of the problem and might help towards the response you get from VM.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @MikeFle

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team. 

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened and thank you for bringing it to our attention! 

Are you able to provide a photo of this as suggested by @goslow

Did the agent talk through the complaints process at all for you as a non customer?

Thank you. 

Hi Ashleigh

Unfortunately I am not near the property at the moment. 

I have just been speaking to customer services again and I have just learned that no complaint was ever raised.

Please can someone contact me urgently about this as it has been going on for days now.

Thanks

The complaint has now been raised. The number is C-220222155

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you raise this issue on here, then responses will be by forum posts such as the one above.

If you want to speak to someone, you'll have to call.

Photos of the alleged danger will certainly help if you want a response on here.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @MikeFle,

Thank you for coming back to us. We understand that you're not near the property at the moment, but images would definitely help to see what hazard is in the way of this property. 

What did the agent on the call advise in regards to your open complaint?

Please let us know so we can investigate further for you.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have now been given a C reference number.  How can I add details to the complaint?

The dangerous situation is still ongoing and I have not been contacted

I have a similar issue.  I asked for a dangerous situation with loose cables to be resolved.  After I was told it would take 2 weeks I naturally raised a complaint but all that happened was I was (eventually) given a reference number.  There is no follow up and no apparent way to add to the complaint.

This in relation to a safety issue is not really good enough.