Menu
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 11 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable pull and taking orders

Hi Paperclip

My apologies about not being able to update sooner.

I've just found out that the person I last emailed to you has left the business hence to non reply. Added to that was my own personal holiday tie and then a further weeks bereavement so I've not been able to chase as much as I could normally due to me not being here.

I have however found a build consultant who will be able to pick this up for me and I've sent this off to them to check into.

I do hope to hear back form them soon, and yes they still work for us!

Many thanks

Karen

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
paperclip
Well-informed
Message 12 of 13
Flag for a moderator

@Kaz_A wrote:

Hi Paperclip

My apologies about not being able to update sooner.

I've just found out that the person I last emailed to you has left the business hence to non reply. Added to that was my own personal holiday tie and then a further weeks bereavement so I've not been able to chase as much as I could normally due to me not being here.

I have however found a build consultant who will be able to pick this up for me and I've sent this off to them to check into.

I do hope to hear back form them soon, and yes they still work for us!

Many thanks

Karen

Thanks Karen, looks like we'll probably have to go with BT until ENGIE or Virgin, the latter who I've registered for updates with inform us the site is ready to go for Virgin services. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 13 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I'll be really gutted if you have to do that lovely but I do understand that it's close to the time now and we still don't have a definitive here.

I've checked in again with the newest contact I have.

I do hope to have this yield something soon.

Hope to speak soon!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos