Menu
ultimatesh
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cable my Street

Just wondering if anyone is able to help,

Just spoke to someone on the shop page of Virgin media and he said the project to cable my street is in Completion stage but he has no idea what that means. my contract is up with sky soon so not sure I want to go with them again over virgin. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable my Street

HI ultimatesh

Thanks for getting in touch Smiley Happy

If you'd like to PM me the following I'll see what I can find out for you Smiley Happy

• Your name
  • The full address

To PM* me, simply:

• Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI ultimatesh

Thanks for the PM Smiley Happy

I've popped that back to the teams to see if they can offer any support.

Many thanks and hope to speak soon!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ultimatesh

Thanks for letting me look into this for you.

The teams have been back in touch to advise whilst this is part of works we have planned, they have not been given the go ahead in 2018 for them to be built as of yet. This could be due to permits.or budget costs etc.

The references for this are:

Fiber NBU is 85805, Nodal NBU 85819

If you'd like to pop back on this thread later in the year and quote the references we can check into the plans again for you to see if this has changed or moved forwards. I would suggest leaving this till at least June before checking back in again.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

0 Kudos