Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 101 of 104
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable in my street but checker saying no service available

Morning- I hope you are well and had a lovely New Year.

I've sent another email off o see if the teams I have been dealing with have had an update from your local housing officer.

I'll pop back when I know more,

Thanks again

Karen

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Theagg
Joining in
Message 102 of 104
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen

Here's the latest update I have from the council from 2 days ago. This quote referencing the fire officer when I asked if the plans had been approved by the departments mentioned in the last check before Christmas....

"No Not yet, the gentleman who needs to check has been on extended sick leave, he is now back and catching up on the requests he has."

So basically still waiting on the red tape.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 103 of 104
Flag for a moderator

Ohh nuts.

Keep us posted and I'll pass all of what you advise onto the people who can help push this along when they do Smiley Very Happy

Hope to speak soon!

Karen

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 104 of 104
Flag for a moderator

Hi lovely

I have some info from the Build officer but it has some specific information in it so I'll pop this to you on a PM.

Speak soon!

Kaz

Forum Team

0 Kudos