Menu
Theagg
Joining in
Message 91 of 104
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable in my street but checker saying no service available

Hi Karen

Well, it's that Friday and as nothing has happened at this end, I'm definitely guessing the 'completion' mentioned in that reply referred to completing the planning. Which I guess will now be sent back to the council for their approval, hopefully with that going ok (if not, I will then need to pressure the council as I know which people in that department are more 'helpful' ! (due to dealing with them all over other matters for the last 18 months)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 92 of 104
Flag for a moderator

I'll go back and ask them for more detail then Smiley Sad

Cheers lovely and have a great weekend!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Theagg
Joining in
Message 93 of 104
Flag for a moderator

Any feedback from them yet ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 94 of 104
Flag for a moderator

Hi lovely

Nothing yet despite me chasing this for you and I have been checking in this week .

The never account status is at the following stage for the services

C  CABLE SERVICES               N  KW  UNAUDITED LEGACY LW PREMISE

D  HIGH SPEED DATA SERVICES     N  KW  UNAUDITED LEGACY LW PREMISE

T  TELEPHONE SERVICES           N  LZ  NON-TELCO CABLE

To me this is suggesting we still need further works before this can be confirmed as eligible to be passed to sales so I have passed this back to them and included this information and asked if it's still that team I need to link with or if this is now something I need to chase elsewhere.

I hope they get back to me soon for you! I am sorry it's dragging a bit at this point!

Thanks again and I hope you're having a lovely weekend.

Karen

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Theagg
Joining in
Message 95 of 104
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen

Yep, definite confusion setting in here now. A few weeks ago it was at planning for completion by that specified Friday. Now all that jargon.

What exactly then is ' N  KW  UNAUDITED LEGACY LW PREMISE' ? Is this a case of departments not quite communicating with each other ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 96 of 104
Flag for a moderator

Nope

It's one of the pre release stages that has to be signed off on before it can go to build.

I've heard from the Build guys yesterday after I left and this is what they said the below which looks promising indeed!

We’ve got the planning pack completed and this has been sent over to L**** Council for review this morning. Once they’ve signed off on the plans this can go to build

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Theagg
Joining in
Message 97 of 104
Flag for a moderator

Ahh good !If there are any issues with the council when it comes to them signing off, let me know, as I do know which individuals to pressure and bypass !

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 98 of 104
Flag for a moderator

Ha ha

That sounds very Mafia of you <grins>

I'll absolutely keep you posted lovely!

Cheers

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Theagg
Joining in
Message 99 of 104
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen

Well we are nearly at years end, so here's what I last heard from my end. About 2 weeks ago I was informed by my housing officer that the plans had been received by the council and they being passed around to the relevant people to sign off on them. One of those was the 'fire officer' but at the time he was away due to being ill, and following him it needed to get the ok regarding any issues the plans might have with the buildings warranty. I've heard nothing since so unless there have been any updates at your end I'm assuming it's still stuck in council 'red tape'. especially as the festive season is here and everyone 'slows down'

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 100 of 104
Flag for a moderator

Very possibly lovely

I've popped it over as I am in this morning and back this evening but if I hear nothing it's gonna be the new year now Smiley Sad

Cheers and have a lovely Christmas!

Kaz

Forum Team

0 Kudos