Menu
Grant91
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cable My Street

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me find out when my street may be/if will be getting cabled, I have already signed up on "Cable My Street" and just get the generic " unfortunately it looks like you can't get our services right now." response, when I did the check a while ago when Virgin started the Large expansion project and flopped I was "Your street is in our expansion plan" or something like that.

Any help would be most appreciated.

I live in EN5 2NY Barnet.

Many Thanks

Grant W

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable My Street

Hi Grant

Thanks for dropping by and for letting us know you're looking to see if you can get services with us.

It's great to see you've registered on the site

I've popped a PM to you that you can find on the top right in the forums in the purple envelope.

Speak soon

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Grant

Thanks for getting back to me via a PM

I've popped this over to our Nex teams.

Please be aware they can take up to a week or so to get back to us.

Thanks again

Karen

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Grant91
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Any update to when/if my road will be cabled, I can see work going on around my area but no definitive proof of it going to my street yet.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Grant91, 

Thanks for your post and we do appreciate it's frustrating when you can see work going on in the area but no further updates. 
Once cables are laid, there's a lot of back end work we need to do to get things up and running. 
We'll need to update all our systems, there'll be further work outside of the street to connect you to the head end and then there will be other things involved such as meetings with the council, and energy providers. 
It does take a while and as soon as we can provide you with a date, we'll let you know.
Apologies. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos