Menu
colinyax
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cable My Street

hi im living at NR66DZ which is an established estate with some new build houses added that have been built for over 5 years and the roads were already adopted.

Virgin fibre runs at the bottom of our road along Fifers lane, what do we need to do for you to extend this the 250m up dowding road to service the 30 houses in the area of NR66DZ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable My Street

Hi colinyax,
Thanks for your post and it's great to hear that you are looking at having Virgin Media installed.
As much as we would love to be able to install everybody, sometimes it's just not possible. 
We already have a full 2018 roll out planned as well as most of 2019 for new areas and New Builds too but we won't be doing any more in-filling now. 
I can double check to see if your area is in the plans for this year although I'll need some information from you. I have sent you a private message requesting some information. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi colinyax

Thanks for getting in touch with us and for popping back to us via the PM to Kath.

I have sent the details you sent to her off to our Nex and Lightning teams and once they get back to me I'll let you know what they say

Kind regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Colinyax

The teams have come back to say the below:

I also have sent you the map with the blue lines they are referring to. If you know this not to be the case then please pop back and confirm.

Kind regards.

I’m afraid that this one is not on our radar, and the properties are actually on streets that are not adopted. Blue lines on the map are adopted:

As you can see this property is in the middle of an area of unadopted group of streets and is a substantial distance from the network.

Sorry but this one appears to be a non-starter L

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos