Menu
Highlighted
LesR
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cable My Street

Just trying to get an update on the installation of cables in Crowthorne.  Works started back last year for one half of the village.  I went to a local meeting being held by Virgin Media which showed cabling to start in January 2018. So far no sign of anything happening.  Could someone give us an update in particular for RG45 7JR

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable My Street

Hi LesR

Thanks for popping by and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

If you can pop your details to me on a PM I'll check in with the teams for you.

• Your name
  • The full address
  • The developers name if it's new build in the village
  • The development name- again if new build only

To PM* me, simply:

Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi LesR

Thanks for the PM Smiley Happy

I've sent this one off to the Nex teams and I'll just need to wait for them to get back to me with their update on this. As soon as they do I'll be back in touch Smiley Happy

Cheers

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi LesR

I've had this feedback for you. I am sorry but it looks like your part of the wider project covering your home has been cancelled Smiley Sad

This was cancelled late December but he apparently went to a meeting in January. This could be because the project at large is still going ahead, but it looks like there are now no plans to serve this gentleman’s premises.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Kindest regards

Forum Team

0 Kudos