Menu
pattl92
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cable Box outside house was damaged

Hello,
the cable box outside our house got recently damaged. One day when I came home from work the box cover was lying in front of the door.

I then tried to put it bag on, but it didn't hold. So to protect the cables from the weather and people I fixed it with duct tape.
So at the moment everything is fine, no problem with our broadband. So unsure if there is the need to maybe call an engineer to have a look, beside the fact that I don't want to pay for a replacement.
Any advice from the Forum Team? 
Cheers.

20181130_072749.jpg20181130_073213.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable Box outside house was damaged

Hi pattl92, 
Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community. 
We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 
I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable Box outside house was damaged

Thanks for coming back to us and letting is know of your experience via private message Smiley Happy

I'm glad all was resolved with the engineers Smiley Happy

If you have any further issues, please come back and let us know. 

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos