cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabinet open

ADhadenough
On our wavelength

Virgin cabinet in Tamar Drive , B36 0st , next to 77 Tamar Drive , has been open about a month , local resident taped it closed but continually falling open , any chance of getting it locked before vandals get to it .. thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
9 REPLIES 9

spgray
Problem sorter
report it here https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/How-to-report-damage-to-street-equipment/ba-p/4151...

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

Bryan70
Joining in

Cabinet open on the corner of Craig Ave and Constitution Road Reading, RG30 2PJ

IMG_1006.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
same answer as above

Thanks for letting us know about the cabinet Bryan70. I've reported it to our Cabinets Team to get it secured. We don't have an ETA on it but will be secured as soon as they can.

Thanks,

Lisa

Just wanted to give a quick update Bryan70, the cabinet has been logged under F008706663. We don't have an ETA but the Team will secure and fix the cabinet as soon as they can.

Thanks again for reporting it to us.

Lisa

BobChesh
On our wavelength

Just spotted a open/broken cabinet. The cabinet number is 107103 in Hurstville Drive, Waterlooville.

Since this feed my house with triple play, I would appreciate it being secured. 

Thank you

Hi BobChesh, 

Thanks for your post and for bringing our attention to this open cabinet. 

I will be more than happy to get this reported, I just need more info from you first if that's okay 🙂

Do you have a full postcode for where the cabinet is?

Are there any landmarks (parks, shops, schools etc) that can help our team locate the cabinet?

Also, are you able to post a picture of the damaged cabinet so I can forward it to the team? 

Thanks!

Megan_L

BobChesh
On our wavelength

Megan,

The cabinet is outside 21, Hurstville Drive, Waterlooville, Hants, PO7 7ND. It is in a residential street, situated right on a tight bend.

Cant post a picture as 20210715_171818.jpg

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi BobChesh,

Thanks for getting back to us, I've reported this to the relevant team now, and I'll let you know once they get back to me with an update!

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team