cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMPLAINT UPDATE PLEASE

Hayze
Dialled in

Hi

Can someone please investigate my complaint? Complaint number C-060721486.

I have been unable to access My Virgin Media since I rejoined on the 18th June 2021. I have been told repeatedly that a "Move and Transfer" has been done since my email was previously registered with Virgin Media over 18 months ago.

Not being able to access my account is extremely frustrating, furthermore I am fed up with having to constantly chase this matter up. Apparently it has been passed to the IT department then passed back again. To be honest the whole thing is getting ridiculous now and I'm sick of being fobbed off with empty promises from Virgin Media customer services. I am seriously regretting leaving Sky to come back to Virgin Media.

Can someone please get back to me ASAP?

Many thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Hayze
Dialled in

Can someone please update me on my complaint. Complaint number C-060721486.

I have been unable to access my account on My Virgin Media since rejoining on the 18th June. I have spoken to numerous people in customer services and have been assured that my "Move and Transfer" has been done but yet I am still unable to sign into My Virgin Media.

It is extremely frustrating not to be able to access MY account, furthermore I am fed up having to constantly chase this matter up with customer services. I am seriously starting to regret leaving Sky to join Virgin Media as the customer service is awful.

Can someone please update me ASAP

Many thanks

Hayze
Dialled in

Hi

Just wondering if you have had this resolved?

I've been waiting three weeks now to get the same problem fixed.

Regards

Hayze

Hayze
Dialled in

Hi

Yes, I am also having this problem. It's been three weeks now since I first notified customer services and I'm no further forward. An IT ticket was raised and also a Complaint ticket but I'm still unable to access My Virgin Media and am sick of having to chase this up and still getting nowhere.

Hope you have better luck than I am having and get your issue resolved.

Regards

Hayze

Hayze
Dialled in

Hi

It would appear that over two years on this is still the case, at least it is for me.

Any idea when this issue will be fixed??

Thanks for your post Hayze,

We understand you're currently within a private message conversation with a member of our team and this will be picked up for you and we'll seek to resolve as soon as possible

Kindest regards,

David_BN

Hi Hayze, 

Thanks for your post, I can see you have been posting about this multiple times, due to how frustrated you are I'm sure. 

However, I can see that you are having a private conversation with one of our agents about this online account issue, so I would recommend replying to our agent via PM in order to avoid any confusion with multiple posts. 

The agent who is chatting with you will take good care of you within your PM!

Thanks,

Megan_L