Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: COMPLAINT - Constant UNSOLICITED marketing calls

Hi there escribblings, 

Thanks for your updates - what I'd like to do is take a closer look at things for you to ensure all has been done correctly and then we can go from there for you. 

I have located your account from your forum information so I have popped you a Private Message so we can go through security and get this sorted out for you. 

Please look out for the purple envelope and pop me a reply when you can. Hope to hear back from you soon. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

escribblings
Up to speed
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

@michaeldavis wrote:

The telephone preference service does work, but generally only for UK based tele-maketers.

Changing your preferences on your mobile or landline account do also work.

You can also ask the person on the other end of the phone to remove your number from their database, this is very effective.

There are many free call blocker apps available to plug the gap until your requests are dealt with.

Well, if you'd bothered to read what I posted you will note this is coming to the house phone, which isn't fancy enough to block calls so call blocking apps are not relevant.

And I have asked repeatedly for my marketing preferences to be respected, and confirmed them online.

#################################
# I do *not* work for VM - Just saying. #
0 Kudos
escribblings
Up to speed
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

So I've received further calls, which I've private  messaged, but I've had no response.

So on the 26th I received a call from 0800 408 9340 to my mobile at 12:35

Then I came home to find 3 further calls (including a blank voicemail) from the original number 0800 183 6403 at 10:09, 14:24, and 18:26.

WHEN WILL THIS END

# I do *not* work for VM - Just saying. #
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I apologise that you are still getting these calls - once I have an update on your complaint, I will ensure you are updated via the Private Message we are also engaged in. 

Thank you 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos