cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANCELLATION

cancelcancel
Just joined

Why is it so hard to cancel my services - couldn't get through on the phone now been on WhatsApp for 3 hours - apparently they are experiencing technical issues. Which given the amount of posts on her about cancelling I very much doubt and are trying to fob me off.

Doubling my subscription now my contract has ended is diabolical - why do these large companies never reward existing customers. I've been on as a potential new customer and they are offering the same deal £70 cheaper with £200 of the bill. 

Rant over - I just want out

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @cancelcancel
Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having trying to cancel your account with us, the price of your contract after the initial term ended would have been stated in the contract that you agreed with us, when signing up, this happens when your introductory discounts finish.

We are unable to help further from here as we aren't able to process any cancellation requests over the forums. What happened, when you called into the team over the phone? 

Regards,

Steven_L