cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANCEL MY BRAND NEW ACCOUNT ASAP

cushtyvm
On our wavelength

2 days after signing up for a Virgin Media M2 package I want to cancel it because of exceedingly poor customer service that I have endured already! 

Right now I've spent the first 1 hour and 24 minutes of my day attempting to speak with someone to assist me with this but am just kept on hold...and twice thus far disconnected from the call itself.

The last email I received from ResolutionsTeam@virginmedia.co.uk indicated that they could not cancel my account / planned installation and that I must speak with someone. 

Please can someone here from Virgin Media Customer support assist me ASAP ? 

32 REPLIES 32

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mr-Dee, 

Thank you for your post, 

I am sorry to hear of the experience you've been left with, I can appreciate this isn't the level of service we aim to provide. Normally when a cancellation is placed, a confirmation isn't sent - did the agent book this in for 30 days notice period? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

I have been trying to cancell my account for two days now.

Do Virgin recompense me for the 5 Hours (so far)  on the phone WAITING for a reply or them getting back to me when I do eventually get through.

I am sitting here - the Guy said I'll check and be back-  that was half an hour ago - WHERE does he go to check? For a Communications Company this is a DEFINITE FAIL!

Hi there @Gilliemac

Thank you so much for coming back to us and I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue when trying to cancel. 

We do not typically handle cancellations via the forums but let me pop you a PM so we can see take a closer look into this and see what has happened.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thank you.