cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brown box cover

Salmon911
Joining in

Hi, i have noticed the cover to my brown external box is missing, exposing all the wires. Not sure how long its been like this but everything is still working fine. Is it possible to have a cover sent out to replace it? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You wont need to be at home for the appointment to go ahead @Salmon911, as its only exterior work that needs to be carried out. 

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

26 REPLIES 26

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Salmon911,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm really sorry that your omni-box has been damaged, I can arrange for an appointment for this to be fixed but we cannot send a new cover out to you.

I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment.
Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @Salmon911.
I have arranged for the appointment and you can track your engineer appointments online. Simply sign in to My Virgin Media and you’ll see your appointments on your account dashboard.

Regards,

Steven_L

Brilliant,  thank you so much 👍

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You wont need to be at home for the appointment to go ahead @Salmon911, as its only exterior work that needs to be carried out. 

Regards,

Steven_L

You're very welcome @Salmon911 and please let us know if you have any further issues. 

Regards,

Steven_L

quinnynufc
Joining in

Hi, the external brown box cover has went missing. Is it possible to book in for a fix/replacement? 
Much appreciated 

Hey @quinnynufc,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm really sorry that your omni-box has been damaged, I can arrange for an appointment for this to be fixed but we cannot send a new cover out to you.

I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment.
Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

That’s great. I don’t appear to have a private message yet but I’ll keep a look out for it.
Cheers

Chris

AJ64
Joining in

The brown external cover has blown off how so I get it replaced please?