taylor073
Tuning in

My dog bit and chewed my remote , how do I get a replacement 

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @taylor073 

You should call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faults

When calling Faults you will hear the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc

Ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and order the replacement remote for you.

Or wait a day or two and a member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you and arrange a replacement.

For now you could download the TVGo app and use that as a temporary replacement - download links for ios and android <<< on this page >>> 

If you have a Smart remote control for your TV you may also be able to link that to your 360 - sometimes it's found automatically  as Virgin, on some TV's you need to search for the device as either Ziggo, or Ziggo Mediabox Next

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello taylor073

Sorry to hear your dog mistook the Virgin Media remote for a treat and now a replacement is required, we're happy to help with this and welcome to the forums!

There is help here to order a replacement, alternatively, as newapollo has advised you can contact the team. If you would like us to arrange this for you then please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Rob

Yeah if you could arrange that would be great. 
currently using the app to control 360 box 

Hello taylor073.

Shall we get this remote sorted then.

I will need to send a few private messages to pass security.

Once that has been done, the remote/dog toy will be with you in 5 days or so.

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L