cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken brown box outside

Klw
Joining in

My box outside is completely broken and my cables are exposed. Is it possible to get this replaced?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you wait here, possibly a couple of days, a member of Virgin Media staff will arrange this for you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you wait here, possibly a couple of days, a member of Virgin Media staff will arrange this for you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Klw, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear that the box is broken resulting in exposed cabling. This is something we can certainly arrange an engineer to resolve but I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Klw,
Thanks for coming back to via private message to confirm your information. 🤩
I have booked you in for the next available appointment and sent you details of the appointment via direct message.
Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this by replying directly to the direct message and we can support you further. If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.
Let us know how the appointment goes. 😊
Take care.

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Mine also is broken. Please can you send me the relevant information.  Thank you. I have tried to report via the website but doesn't give you the option for broken equipment reporting. 

Hey Warburton1988,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your omnibox, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L