cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband price

Church163
Joining in

How can I tell if my broadband price is going to increase? 

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Church163 

You will either receive an email or letter from VM advising you of any price increases. They are being sent out in batches.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks for your help Dave.  Do you know if there a way of seeing it on my account once a letter or email has been issued? 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @Church163 

I received my price increase email a couple of weeks ago, however nothing shows in my online account.

Have you checked your spam/junk folders in case the email has been sent and is lurking there?

A member of the Forum Team might be able to pick this up and check for you. However it may be  a few days.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

domidi
On our wavelength

@Church163 wrote:

How can I tell if my broadband price is going to increase? 

Call up and go through to the disconnections menu. You'll probably hear a message offering you a £3.25 discount, or something to that extent, and the option to press 1 if you'd like the discount applied for 6 months. If you hear that message, then you know you were going to be affected by the price rise. Almost everyone is affected.

Hi @Church163,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

Any discount that you've been offered for the 12/18 months will still be honoured, so if you accepted a fixed price then you'll receive that until the end of the discount period. If you accepted a £ or % amount off, this will also continue to be honoured but you will see your price increase from March 1st.

We will advise you in your communication how the price change will affect your deal.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!