cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband not showing on account

JosettePaveley
Tuning in

When I log into my account online it doesn't show I have broadband, just tells me to add it..... I have broadband and its working fine. I now can't use the Connect App as it doesn't think I have broadband! I've phoned several times..... no real answer, twitter reply sent me here. I'm at a loss!!

23 REPLIES 23

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM JosettePaveley

Just to update the thread, it's been raised with IT. 

Timescales are 3-5 days and the advice given in the PM was to log in after 1 week and it should be solved, if not, to pop us a pubic reply to let us know either way and we can act if needed.

Have a lovely evening, 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hiya,

Just to let you know Broadband is still not showing on my account. I've logged out and back in again. 

Jo

Hi JosettePaveley,

Thank you for coming back to us, I have checked this Today and the ticket is still open and with the team, we are sorry for the delay, please give it until Tuesday next week.

Regards

Paul.

Hiya,

It's still not showing my broadband... 🙃

Jo

Hi Jo,

I'm afraid that this issue is still with our IT team. We will update this thread as soon as we have a response from IT, thank you for your patience!

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

AS
On our wavelength

Exactly the same as Josette. Logging on via PC the top of the screen ssays "You have been boosted" but it also says I don't have broadband, which I do.

Hello AS

Can you please post us a scree shot of this, so we can investigate it 

Gareth_L

AS
On our wavelength

Virgin.png

Thanks AS

I have just asked for this to be looked into

I may need some more details off you very shortly 

But that will be done by Private Messaging

Gareth_L

Hey,

Mine is still showing as I don't have broadband,  any update?

Many thanks, 

Jo