cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband not showing on account

JosettePaveley
Tuning in

When I log into my account online it doesn't show I have broadband, just tells me to add it..... I have broadband and its working fine. I now can't use the Connect App as it doesn't think I have broadband! I've phoned several times..... no real answer, twitter reply sent me here. I'm at a loss!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM JosettePaveley

Just to update the thread, it's been raised with IT. 

Timescales are 3-5 days and the advice given in the PM was to log in after 1 week and it should be solved, if not, to pop us a pubic reply to let us know either way and we can act if needed.

Have a lovely evening, 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

23 REPLIES 23

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @JosettePaveley,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post on our forums with your broadband not showing on your account.

I'm glad that at least the service is working for you. Have you recently moved house or had transfer of ownership on your account? This can sometimes affect the profile if your account is still attached to your former account and prevents the new packages from showing up.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven,

Nope, not moved and its only ever been my account.

Jo

Hi Jo,

Thank you for confirming this. Would you be able to provide a screenshot of the error message that occurs on the Virgin Connect App when you try to test your broadband?

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Hi,

Ok, will try to attach. It just thinks my account doesn't have broadband, as does my account.....

Screenshot_20210721-171518_Virgin Media Connect.jpg

Thanks for your reply, JosettePaveley,

Can you confirm the following:

• When you log into your online account using the web-browser, not the app, does it correctly show your services?
  • Does the app offer to connect to your hub? If not, can you remove then re-install the app?

Cheers,

Corey C

My account using Online Web browser (not app) is incorrect and does not show I have broadband. I have deleted and reinstall the app twice, but I will try again now just in case.

My account online using Web browser (not app) is incorrect and shows I don't have broadband. I've reinstalled Connect App and that's working now 👍

Are you still there??????

Hi JosettePaveley

Thanks for coming back to us. 

Social media isn't an instant response tool I'm afraid but we'll be able to help don't worry 🙂

I'll send you a PM so I can get some further details 🙂

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill