cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband hub3 no signal

Frostywilly123
Tuning in

IHi

Can anyone help me source a power plug (the type that the coax cable from the wall mounted fibre to coax converter connects into a UK type plug)

Ive received the new router & router power adaptor, I need the plug in the picture on page 6 of the installation guide for 'different kind of wall socket'!

I cant seem to find one on ebay!

5 REPLIES 5

Client62
Hero

That sounds like the ONT or ONU Power Supply for use in an FTTP / RFoG  installation.

Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 -   explain what you need.

Brilliant thank you will try them

Hi @Frostywilly123,

Thank you for your posts and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with your router and some potentially missing equipment. Have you had a chance to contact the team about this yet as advised in the thread, or do you need some further assistance?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi I managed get hold of the part needed how ever I’ve noticed a solid orange light stays on and sometimes randomly goes green flashing then the 3 lights come on then all goes off back to a solid orange light again? 

Hi @Frostywilly123,

Thank you for the update on this. I'm sorry to hear that there seems to be some odd behaviour with the lights on the Hub 3. Are you experiencing any issues with the connection itself too?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!