cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband and Home Phone Contract - Moving Home

pkw5
Joining in

I was informed by Virgin Media, via an online chat and by the moving team, back in July/August of this year that when I changed address on 12th August that my contract at that time for broadband/home phone would continue until 29th December 2022 (the expiry date), if I kept the same services and didn’t change anything (add or take services away).

I have discovered that my contract was in fact renewed on 15th August, even though I didn’t change any of the services or agree to it, apart from my landline telephone number, which needed to be changed because of a new STD area.

Is there a way to get my original contract period reinstating, so it expires on 29th December, 2022. I have tried an online chat, which was a waste of time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pkw5,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear there has been some disprecies around your contract after moving, I was abole to locate you on our system and can see where the confusion may lie, so I can help you I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pkw5,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear there has been some disprecies around your contract after moving, I was abole to locate you on our system and can see where the confusion may lie, so I can help you I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.