cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breakdown of Bill

carirose
Joining in

did you ever succeed in getting a break down - I also need one. Several customer services advisors have told me they would send one but I've not received one and have spent around 4 hours on the phone to Virgin this week and am ready to leave now. I only wanted to find out what i was paying for broadband.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

upthebluebirds
Tuning in

No afraid not, sorry. Very frustrating.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

upthebluebirds
Tuning in

No afraid not, sorry. Very frustrating.

yes very frustrating - especially as have been told by Virgin that i could have this!

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What you get from Virgin Media (and other suppliers) is a bundle of services, no breakdown of individual component prices.

Do you expect to be given the component prices for the ingredients of a cake?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I expect that Virgin Customer Services should not tell me they can provide me with something if they actually can't.

This is a reasonable request as many people can claim back some of their broadband costs if they are working from home, so need to know the broadband cost of their package.

Hi @carirose

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting.

You can view your bill by logging into your online account however you won't get a breakdown of your package into a cost for each service. We would provide the total package price. 

For more info understanding your bill see here 

Kind Regards,

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs