Menu
paulfrench513
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bluelight card offers. Why order pending?

I've placed an order online via an advert from BlueLight Card. The deal is excellent and were really looking forward to the install. After a long standing Sky customer, it's been a difficult decision to join virgin media. 

I placed the order on the 22nd Feb and received confirmation that my order had been received but since then have had no contact. 

I chased via the 0800 number and was told their having difficulty applying the deal to set up the order but I still see the same deal still being advertised now? Still no update and no phone call despite being promised someone would call me by yesterday. 

Please can soesome help me out? What's going on? Is this likely to get resolved? 

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bluelight card offers. Why order pending?

Hi paulfrench513, 

Welcome to our community forums!

I am sorry you've been having problems with your order. 

Have you had confirmation from us or Blue Light Card? What have our team advised when you've spoken to them? 

Look forward to hearing from you, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
paulfrench513
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good evening. I've had a response from info@virginmediapartners.com with confirmation and makes reference to a virgin media order number starts VM8932......... Can provide the full number if that helps..  

Grateful for your reply. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply paulfrench513, 

I have sent you a private message so I can get this looked into further. 

Regards, 

Dean C

0 Kudos