Menu
Heydon2018
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Billing

Hello  I signed up for Virgin Media and got connected on the 19th June 2018 , had to call an engineer out to relocate my Virgin Broadband router , was told that I would no get charged for this. had to call out an engineer twice after that and was tod once again that there would be no charge for this , however it appears I have been billed for 25th June 2018 .  Has anyone else found that each time you get put through to a call centre in India ? I have found them to be rue and obnoxious each time and no one wants to discuss the problem its I am right you are wrong attitude .

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing

Hi Heydon2018

I appreciate you getting in touch and welcome to the community.

With respect to the call outs if this is service related there is usually no charge unless the customers equipment is causing the issues and the relevant pre checks have not been done but this is usually eliminated by our diagnostic questions when you get in touch

I'd like to take a look into this for you and will let you know if this can be supported.

For me to do so I've sent a PM to you that you can find on the top right on the forums in the purple envelope.

Pop back to me on this and I'll take a look at it for you Smiley Very Happy

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Heydon2018

If this is still an issue for you please poop back to the PM I sent on Tuesday.

We can take a look into this for you.

Thanks again

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Heydon2018
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello, have fixed this issue with the bill , the bill was in fact correct , but it took several phone calls . Also a Big big issue I have is with Virgin Call centre staff , which as I understand ,(and this fact has also been confirmed by one of your field reps , which are currently in Nuneaton right now ), that the call centre is in India .  Now at this juncture I will state that in no way shape or form am I a racist , but the call centre staff I have spoken to have not only been rude but aggressively so, you only have to visit your Virgin media page on facebook to find lots of people with similar issues here .  In fact the field rep in my home town said "yes I know tell me about it we have to deal with them too , also you will find they are not governed by the same laws we are " Also having to call back Virgin engineers three times is also an issue . 

In short Virgin media may have one of the fastest internet connections out there, primarily due to the fact it does not pass through BT's infrastructure , but Virgin cut corners by employing sub standard Engineers AKA Kelly Communications who again I was told by the virgin rep in my home town "yes tell me about it we wanted to get rid of them , but do know what we have had an influx of people signing up with Virgin that we just could not cope with the demand so we kept them on " .  So al both accounts even Virgin staff are not happy with those to points I raise here . something needs to be done about your call centre staff and your engineers because I am sure this will be one of the reasons people will leave their contract early , or wait and not renew their contract

0 Kudos