cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

paolo2
Tuning in

Hi 

I'm having problems with returning my TiVo V6. I've cancelled V6 ,which leaves me with broadband and landline only. I payed my last bill of £152 . Went online to check my next bill and found I'm being billed again for £152 instead of £71. What on earth is going on ?. Sorry but I've been with virgin for 15 years ,no way am I paying full amount when I've already cancelled. I've put in a complaint to resolve this. At this rate the whole package can go back.Hss anyone else had this problem.

9 REPLIES 9

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check the dates on that bill. Was it generated before or after your TV service was cancelled?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @paolo2,

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

So sorry for any confusion regarding your bill after you cancelled your TV service.

We bill in advance and until the disconnection date. 

When is your TV service due to be cancelled?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi  

I cancelled it 4 weeks ago or more. Just waiting for the packaging for the TiVo v6 so I can send it back.

Hi 

So my bill is after the cancellation.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Ahh okay thanks for the response.

Just regarding the package then, what date was the cancellation processed?

As that can take upto 30 day to do so.

Regards,

Kain

Hi  

It hasn't been 30 days ,so do I ignore this payment then ? Or do I just pay the £71  monthly charge as per agreement.

Hi 

I arranged for the collection of my TiVo V6 but no one arrived to pick it up yesterday. Also my bill for the 15th is still showing £152 ,sorry but I won't be paying this . I will pay my £71 which was agreed ,but no way am I paying more. I've been with virgin for a very long time ,this is the first time I've ever been disappointed with virgin. I will be considering taking broadband and landline away as well .

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @paolo2

Thanks for your reply

I'm going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

paolo2
Tuning in

Well I arranged for the TiVo V6 to. E picked up on Friday. So I stayed in and waited all day and nothing happened. Regarding my bill . I've been told that this is because I didn't pay last month. Wrong I did pay £153 . So I checked my bill breakdown and it's for the bigger package which I cancelled 4 weeks ago. I only have broadband and landline and this should be my first payment of £71 . I've never felt so fed up with virgin .