Menu
Highlighted
Nickisiders
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Billing

Hi, I have £88 credit in my virgin media account, will this be used first for my bills? As I’ve read online that they will still charge my direct debit. 

I had £12 credited to me once and that was never used on a bill and dissapeared from my account. I don’t want this happening with my £88 as I accidentally paid into VM account when a bill was not due - please can I have some support with this. 

Thankyou, Nicki 

0 Kudos
Nickisiders
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing

Update on this issue, my latest bill says

-£15 what does this mean? Does it mean that’s how much credit I have in my account?

i really don’t want this bill to come out of my direct debit seeing as I paid twice last month? 

On my lates bill it says: owed for this month: CR £15. Does this mean I somehow owe them £15 even though my other credit has dissapeared or does it mean that’s how much money is in my virgin media account. 

Someone please help on this issue as it’s worrying me

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing

Hi Nicksiders, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've been left feeling a little confused. 

If the amount you've paid via card was done BEFORE your bill was generated then it will come off the bill. It's only if it's paid AFTER then the Direct Debit would still go through as normal. 

If the balance is showing as CR £15 then this means you are in credit and this amount will come off your next bill total too. 

If you have any further questions, pop back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos