Menu
teejayph
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Billing problem

Last July I was notified by post of a price increase. 

I rang customer services and negotiated a new price. I received a new contract with details, with the amended lower pricing running until the middle of 2019.

The next bill did not show the new price and I was thus over-charged.

I rang again, and they had no explanation as why this had occurred, apologised, and said they would credit me, and also reduce my ongoing price as originally negotiated, again until the middle of 2019.

The next bill STILL was for the original amount, and no credit or new contract has been applied.

I'm loathe to explain it all again by phone - can it be looked at by someone here please?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing problem

sadly the forum staff dont get that involved in billing issues, would have a chat with customer relations choosing option 1-4-5 (thinking of leaving us)
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi teejayph, 

Thanks for your post on this. Apologies to hear that this has happened.

We're unable to look in to specific billing faults I'm afraid so you will need to speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111. 

They can double check things and ensure this doesn't happen again. 

Come back and let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
teejayph
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for this. The suggested sequence of numbers posted above didn't work to get directly to retentions, if it was supposed to. Perhaps it wasn't.

The option that used to be there - "thinking of leaving us?" - has been removed, so now you have no choice other than to get to front line support and ask for retentions. They are very reluctant to put you through, understandably.

I did get through, however, and had the same conversation again, for the fourth time now. This time I was given the same answers - it was a mistake, apologies, it will be right from now on, etc. It appeared that three previous reps had added discounts to my bill sequentially, but none of them were actually applying. The price was still different to my contract in any case.

It remains to be seen whether it is right this time.

0 Kudos