cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issues

Ellabo1980
Joining in

Oh my days virgin no issues been lucky and now my bill has changed had issues with Netflix being suspended then reactivated. My contract been changed, packaged amended. I have spoken on phone and chat and still not seen my bill revert back as promised. This is issue that virgin have admitted they made to many accounts but no resolution, email or apology.

In this cost of living crisis you cannot be messing about with people's bills then not rectify.

I definately be considering moving suppliers at end of contract, if not before 

5 REPLIES 5

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Ellabo1980

We're sorry to hear of the package issues and concerns this has caused, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

We can see you have spoken to the team, what did they advise during the call? In instances of the Netflix issue a higher bill may be produced but the package cost shouldn't change overall once resolved. The bill amounts are in the process of being amended by the team to ensure the correct amount is taken and no additional funds requested via Direct Debit.

Rob

Hi Rob on both occasions was stated to be looked into but no confirmation or email to state definately please see

Screenshot_20230516_115704_com.android.chrome.jpg

the chat I had couple of days ago, n ot very convincing to be that reads don't worry going fireard your bill will revert back but we taking the bill amount that generated I cannot afford this

I appreciate the confusion and concern, adjustments are being made daily to ensure bills are for the correct amount following the error. This can take a few days to be applied however.

Rob

So we a few days in..... nearly a week and my bill still not been adjusted, virgin what's going on...... Please can we sort this I'm fed up of chasing this now 

Hi there @Ellabo1980 👋 Thanks for your reply 😊

Sorry to see this still hasn't been updated, I can certainly understand the frustration with this being chased constantly. I'll certainly be happy to take a look at this further for you, so I'll send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules